The 2017 GUE Conference was held October 28 & 29, 2017 in GUE's home of High Springs, Florida. It was an exciting event as the last conference was held three years prior in 2014. GUE Divers and Instructors traveled from around the world to hear the incredible array of speaker share their various global projects.
We hope you will enjoy the recordings of this conference and look forward to seeing you all at the next conference being held November 9-10, 2019 in Gainesville & High Springs, Florida.
Sign up for the conference mailing list below to be the first to know about early-registration discounts, agenda and speaker announcements, and more!
- Welcome + Battle of Egadi - Jarrod Jablonski, Richard Lundgren, Dorota Czerny - 56:30
- Project Baseline + NOAA Mission Bluefields and U-576 - Joe Hoyt & Todd Kincaid - 57:45
- The Future of Photogrammetry - Richard Lundgren & John Kendall - 33:30
- Freediving with Great Whites - William Winram - 41:32
- Weeki Wachee - Andy Pitkin & Matt Vinzant - 55:36
- The Helium Penalty - David Doolette - 1:03:24
- Hoyo Negro - Beto Nava - 44:45
- MCEP/CINDAQ - Sam Meacham - 1:06:37
- Alternative CCR Configurations - Kirill Egorov - 26:06
- Project Baseline - Todd Kincaid & Beto Nava - 1:31:57